Saturday 15 June 2019

Personal Profile Paper Essay Example | Topics and Well Written Essays - 750 words

Personal Profile Paper - Essay Exampleeflection and friendliness, make happy a low profile as well as quiet independence, are independent, dislike being controlled and are motivated by the desires of opposite people. Contrariwise, Reds tilt to be hungry for power, seek to be engaged productively, want approval ratings from others, enjoy a good power play and pursue lead opportunities. As a White, I tend to be a peace container, always staying calm and balanced even in the context of conflict I am generally tolerant, kind, adaptable and good at listening. Red personality type, my roommate is motivated by the need to get things done and he is endowed with leadership vision, apart from being responsible, decisive, as well as hands-on and self-assured.There are great differences betwixt my roommate and me firstly, whereas I can accommodate other peoples ideas, my roommate is a control freak and always wants to be in control. Similarly, while I am patient and tolerant, that I would do anything including compromise to avoid confrontation, my roommate is often impatient and strong-willed, thus, always confrontational. Part from that, my roommate always craves approval for intelligence and insights while I prefer to keep a low profile and would not easily volunteer opinions unless I am coaxed to talk about my hobbies or interests. My roommate and I have something in common, despite the main differences in our personality types precisely, both of us are independent and do not like being controlled by others we like to be independent in our work and do not like to be pushed around.Our different and nearly opposed personality types have greatly influenced communication between us, and our relationship has often been riddled by numerous misunderstandings. Nonetheless, with the knowledge of our different personality types and personality characteristics, my roommate and I have learnt to by-pass our misunderstandings thereby avoiding conflicts. As a white, I am motivat ed by peace, even if it means

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.